I am retired...
Time to make your money work for you

Useful areas

Legal advice and information in Scotland

This is for you if you want to find legal help on issues such as debt problems, welfare benefits, housing and immigration.

Your local solicitor will be able to give you advice. You may be entitled to help through the legal aid scheme. However, you may have to make a small contribution towards your legal costs.

You can also contact your local Citizens Advice, law centre, independent advice centre or local council.

Find your local council on the Directgov website
Visit the Citizens Advice Scotland website

Send this page to a friend  |  to top