Inheritance of SERPS by married people

Useful areas

Need more help?

Your local pension centre can answer your questions and provide more information about inheriting SERPS.

Find out how to contact your local pension centre

If you live overseas, you can contact The Pension Service by email

Inheriting SERPS

You can get extra information on inheriting SERPS by reading or printing our guide to SERPS

To find out more about additional State Pensions (SERPS and Second State Pension), read and print A guide to State Pensions

Send this page to a friend  |  to top